USB Logic Analyze 24M 8CH, MCU ARM FPGA DSP Debug Tool
Specification & Features of USB Logic Analyze: –
- Logical light indication: a small light indicates CHO electrical level.
- Input feature: 5PF,100K Ohm.
- USB power supply; USB logic analyzer for monitoring, analyzing and debugging digital circuits.
- 8-Channels USB logic analyzer with a 24Mhz sampling frequency
- Can analyze UART, IIC, and SPI, etc. automatically.
- Great for MCU, ARM system and FPGA development
- Voltage: 0-5.5V
Available on backorder
USB Logic Analyze 24M 8CH, MCU ARM FPGA DSP debug tool is a very cheapest and most useful debugging tool for digital signal analysis, help you fully analyze the UART, IIC, SPI, CAN all of these interfaces.
If you don’t want to start with an expensive oscilloscope, this will be another good choice. With a total of eight digital channels, the voltage range is 0V ~ 5.5V, the voltage threshold is considered to be low below 1.5V, and 1.5V above is considered high. 24 m sampling rate can automatically analyze UART, IIC, SPI, and many other standard protocols.
If you do single-chip development, ARM system development or FPGA development then we strongly recommend you buy this product. To do a good job, must first sharpen his device MCU-related products, as long as you do this tool will be your crescent moon nod. Especially do UART, SPI, and IIC communication debugging, which absolutely let you get twice the result with half the effort.
1 x USB Logic Analyze 24M 8CH, MCU ARM FPGA DSP debug tool
1 x USB Connecting Cable
1 x 10-Point Multicolor Dupont cable.