- Hard Plastic T-type connector
- Material: ABS
- Length: 15cm
- Stripped and Tinned leads, 1 red and 1 black
- Plug Type: 2.1 x 5.5mm Male to 9V Battery Clip Material
- Buckle Line Interface Material: tinned copper buckle 7*0.12. Length of lines: 13.5cm
- Size of DC Connector: 2.1mm*5.5mm
9v Snapper connector is a device that joins electric circuits together. Most battery packs require more than one connector. The main battery connector is both the mechanical and electrical part that interfaces the battery to the PDA or other electronic device.
A 9V Battery Snap Connector + DC Jack is an adapter which transfers the 9 volts from a battery to a DC power plug- which then can be plugged in and power a DC power barrel jack with 9 volts.
To use this device, a user just connects a standard 9-volt battery to the 9-volt battery holder slot of the adapter. When inserted correctly, the battery’s voltage will be transferred to the DC power plug. This is DC 9V Battery Button Power Cable Tie line For Arduino. Plug in the outside is negative
- Excellent material
- Fine workmanship
- It is an environmental 9V battery buckle
- T- Fonts, with red and black connecting lines
- Save Power and Protect the environment
- Good electrical conductivity and comfortable sense of touch
There are no reviews yet.