Diode is a two-terminal electronic component that conducts current primarily in one direction; it has low resistance in one direction, and high resistance in the other.
A diode is a semiconductor device that essentially acts as a one-way switch for current. It allows current to flow easily in one direction, but severely restricts current from flowing in the opposite direction.
Application of Diode:-
- Rectifying a voltage: turning AC into DC voltages.
- Drawing signals from a supply.
- Controlling the size of a signal.
- Mixing (multiplexing) signals.
- As freewheeling of the inductive energy.
There are no reviews yet.