1 Channel 5V Relay Module
Specification and Features :- 1 channel 5v relay module
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Max Current : 20mA
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at AC250V: 10A
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at DC5V: 10A
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator lamp
1 Channel 5V Relay Module:-
A power relay module is an electrical switch that is operated by an electromagnet. The electromagnet is activated by a separate low-power signal from a micro controller. When switching off the current to the coil, the armature is returned, by force, to its relaxed position. The relay module is an electrically operated switch that can be turned on or off deciding to let current flow through or not. They are designed to be controlled with low voltages like 3.3V like the ESP32, ESP8266, or 5V like your Arduino.
There are no reviews yet.