4 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler
Specification and Features of 4 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler:-
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator and Control indicator lamp
- Power supply and relay instructions, lit, the disconnect is off;
- The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting;
- Useful for appliance control;
- DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load;
- There is a normally open and one normally closed contact;
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
4 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler:-
It is 4 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module, A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it.It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with large current.
Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC5V 10A. One can connect a microcontroller with standard interface directly to it.
Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use. It has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.