5V Dual Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler
Specification and Features of 5V Dual Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler;-
- Low Level Trigger Relay Module
- Two separate LEDs for On/Off indication of the Relay.
- Triggering input voltage 3.3V – 5V
- Two separate LEDs for On/Off indication of the Relay
- Triggering input voltage 3.3V – 5V 4)
- Back EMF protection
- Back EMF protection 2 LEDs to indicate when relays are ON.
- Works with logic level signals from 3.3V or 5V devices
- Opto isolation circuitry
- Module with diode current protection, short response time
- AC Control Voltage: 250V @max.10A
- DC Control Voltage: 30V @max. 10A
5V Dual Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler:-
This is a 2 Channel isolated 5V 10A relay module Optocoupler for Arduino PIC ARM. It can be used to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
This relay has a 1×4 (2.54mm pitch) pin header for connecting power (5V and 0V), and for controlling the 2 relays.