8051 & AVR USB-ASP Programmer
Specifications and Features of 8051 & AVR USB-ASP Programmer:-
- Allows You to Read or Write the Microcontroller Flash, EEPROM, Fuse Bit, and Lock Bits.
- Support Windows OS (XP to 10), Mac OS X, and Linux.
- ATmega8 with USBasp Firmware Pre-loaded.
- Support ATmega 8/328, 16, 32, and many others including 8051 with the same Programmer.
- SCK Option to Support Targets With Low Clock Speed (<1.5 MHz).
- 5 KB/sec Maximum Write Speed.
- The programmer can Provide a 5V supply for Target Microcontroller, so No Need for Any External Supply.
- Two Status LEDs | Green LED : Power Supply Indicator | RED LED : This is ON While Programmer is Busy
- 6 pin Polarized ISP Interface for Easy Connection.
8051 & AVR USB-ASP Programmer:-
Both 8051 and AVR USB-ASP is a USB in-circuit programmer for 8051 and AVR microcontrollers Series. It simply consists of an ATMega8 and a couple of passive components with 12 MHz operating frequency of ATMega8. The programmer uses a firmware-only USB driver, no special USB controller is needed. This is an ISP (in system programmer) programmer therefor you can program your target microcontroller without removing it from your target microcontroller development board. This programmer will work with a wide variety of Atmel AVR and AT89Sxx microcontroller. They quite compact, but the design is really elegant. The USB interface is achieved by using an atmega8 processor and the rest is done in firmware.