Dual Axis XY Joystick Module
Specifications & Features of Dual Axis XY Joystick Module:-
- Dimensions: 40 x 27 x 15 (LxWxH) mm
- Weight: 10gm (without Hat).
- 2.54mm pin interface leads
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Long service life and stable performance
- Standard interface and electronic building blocks
- Widely use in Arduino DIY projects
- Cross rocker as a two-way 10K resistor, with the rocker in a different direction
Dual Axis XY Joystick Module:-
This is a dual axis high quality JoyStick Module . It can be used to sense movements in 2 directions(axes). It also has a inbuilt switch which can be activated by pressing the stick.Directional movements are simply two potentiometers – one for each axis. Pots are ~10k each.
With the help of this Joystick Module, you can measure position coordinates on the X and Y axis by moving the “hat”. It also contains a switch that is press-able by pushing the “hat”.It also contains a switch that is press-able by pushing the “hat” down. Similar to the XBOX controller.
There are no reviews yet.