ESP-12E ESP8266 Serial Port WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module
Specification and features of ESP-12E ESP8266 Serial Port WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module:-
- WS2812 Led on board.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as an application processor
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Access Point and Station Modes.
ESP-12E ESP8266 Serial Port WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module:-
The ESP-12E ESP8266 WiFi Module is a self contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. The ESP8266 is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
This module comes with AT commands firmware which allows you to get functionality like arduino wifi shield, however you can load different firmwares to make your own applicaiton on the modules’ memory and processor. Its a very economic module and has a huge and growing community support.