IR SENSOR MODULE
- Detection distance: 2 ~ 30cm
- Detection angle: 35 °
- Comparator chip: LM393
- 3mm screw holes for easy mounting
- The sensor module output port OUT can be directly connected with the microcontroller IO port can also be driven directly to a 5V relay; Connection: VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO.
- The comparator using LM393, stable.
- 3-5V DC power supply module can be used. When the power is turned on, the red power LED is lit.
- With the screw holes of 3mm, easy to install.
- Board size: 3.1CM * 1.5CM.
- Each module in the delivery has threshold comparator voltage adjustable via potentiometer, special circumstances, please do not adjust the potentiometer.
IR sensor module :-
IR sensor is an electronic device, that emits the light in order to sense some object of the surroundings. An IR sensor can measure the heat of an object as well as detects the motion.IR sensor is a radiation-sensitive optoelectronic component with a spectral sensitivity in the infrared wavelength range 780 nm 50 µm. IR sensors are now widely used in motion detectors, which are used in building services to switch on lamps or in alarm systems to detect unwelcome guests.
IR sensors are used to sense characteristics in its surroundings by emitting and/or detecting infrared radiation and are capable of measuring the heat being emitted by an object and detecting motion. Usually, in the infrared spectrum, all the objects radiate some form of thermal radiation. These types of radiations are invisible to our eyes, but infrared sensor can detect these radiations.
There are no reviews yet.