MAX30100 Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Sensor Module
Specifications & Features of MAX30100 Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Sensor Module:-
- It is an integrated pulse oximetry and heart rate monitor sensor solution.
- Integrated LEDs, Photo Sensor, and High-Performance Analog Front -End
- Complete Pulse Oximeter and Heart-Rate Sensor Solution Simplifies Design
- Measures absorbance of pulsing blood
- I2C interface plus INT pin
- Tiny 5.6mm x 2.8mm x 1.2mm 14-Pin Optically Enhanced System-in-Package
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation Increases Battery Life for Wearable Devices
- Programmable Sample Rate and LED Current for Power Savings
- Ultra-Low Shutdown Current (0.7µA, typ)
- Advanced Functionality Improves Measurement Performance
- High SNR Provides Robust Motion Artifact Resilience
- Integrated Ambient Light Cancellation
- High Sample Rate Capability
- Fast Data Output Capability
MAX30100 Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Sensor Module:-
MAX30100 is an integrated pulse oximeter and heart-rate monitor sensor solution. It’s an optical sensor that derives its readings from emitting two wavelengths of light from two LEDs – a red and an infrared one – then measuring the absorbance of pulsing blood through a photodetector. This particular LED colour combination is optimized for reading the data through the tip of one’s finger.
It is fully configurable through software registers and the digital output data is stored in a 16-deep FIFO within the device.It has an I2C digital interface to communicate with a host microcontroller.