MAX7219 LED Dot Matrix 4 In 1 Display with 5P Line Module
Specifications & Features of MAX7219 LED Dot Matrix 4 In 1 Display with 5P Line Module:-
- Dimensions: 128 x 32 x 1.5mm(LxWxH)(All 4 in 1)
- Dimension 32 x 32 x 1.5 mm (LxWxH) (Single Module)
- A single module can drive an 8×8 dot matrix common cathode
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Weight: 55 gm
- Fixing screws with 64 holes with a diameter 3mm
- Module with input and output interfaces
- Support for cascading multiple modules
MAX7219 LED Dot Matrix 4 In 1 Display with 5P Line Module:-
MAX7219 4-in-1 Display Dot Matrix Module is an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver, it connects the microprocessor 7-segment digital LED display with 8 digits, you can also connect a bar graph display or 64 independent LED. Thereon including a B-type BCD encoder chip, multi-channel scanning loop segment word driver, but also a static RAM 8 x 8 for storing each data. Only one external register is used to set the segment current of each LED.
There are no reviews yet.