Raspberry Pi Pico
Specification and Features of Raspberry Pi Pico:-
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, the flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Onboard temperature sensor
Raspberry Pi Pico :-
The main highlighted thing about RPi Pico is the Lowest cost and Smallest size development board from Raspberry Pi Foundation ever. On the technical side, it is equipped with an RP2040 Microcontroller chip developed by Raspberry Pi Foundation itself. RP2040 is their first dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor-based latest small-sized, budget-friendly microcontroller.
The RP2040 is supported with both C/C++ and micro-python, meaning that if you’re a beginner and want to learn any of these languages, the Raspberry Pico would be the best product option to start with.
There are no reviews yet.