RC522 RFID 13.56MHZ Reader Writer Module
Specifications & Features of RC522 RFID 13.56MHZ Reader Writer Module:-
- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE.
- Typical operating distance in reading/Write mode up to 50 mm.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A higher transfer speed communication up to 848 kBd.
- SPI up to 10 Mbit/s.
- FIFO buffer handles 64 bytes send and receive.
- Flexible interrupt modes.
- Power-down by software mode.
- Programmable Timer.
- 2.5 V to 3.3 V power supply.
- CRC coprocessor.
- Internal self-test.
RC522 RFID 13.56MHZ Reader Writer Module:-
RC522 – RFID Reader / Writer 13.56MHz with Cards Kit includes a 13.56MHz RF reader cum writer module that uses an RC522 IC and two S50 RFID cards. The MF RC522 is a highly integrated transmission module for contact-less communication at 13.56 MHz. RC522 supports ISO 14443A/MIFARE mode.
RC522 – RFID Reader features an outstanding modulation and demodulation algorithm to serve effortless RF communication at 13.56 MHz. The S50 RFID Cards will ease up the process helping you to learn and add the 13.56 MHz RF transition to your project.