Sound Detection Sensor Module
Specifications & Features of Sound Detection Sensor Module:-
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Outputs digital switching output (high and low levels 0 and 1
- Operating current (Vcc=5V): 4-8mA
- Microphone sensitivity (1Khz): 52-48dB
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2KΩ
- Microphone Frequency: 16-20Khz
- Microphone S/N ratio: 54dB
- Signal output indication
- Single channel signal output
- Outputs low level and the signal light when there is sound
Sound Detection Sensor Module:-
Sound Detection Module Sensor for Intelligent Vehicle Compatible With Arduino is a Single channel signal output Sensor. The output is effective to the low-level sound signal with good fidelity, When there is sound, outputs low level and signal light.
It can be used for Acoustic control light, give sound and light alarm working with the Photosensitive sensor, and sound control, sound detect. (The Maximum induction distance is 0.5M)
There are no reviews yet.