- Voltage input range: DC 0-25V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445V-25V
- Voltage Analog Resolution: 0.00489V
- DC input connector: Terminal cathode connected to VCC, GND negative pole
- Output interface: “+” connect 5/3.3V, “-” connect GND, “s” connect the Arduino AD pins
voltage sensor is a sensor used to calculate and monitor the amount of voltage in an object. Voltage sensors can determine the AC voltage or DC voltage level. The input of this sensor is the voltage, whereas the output is the switches, analog voltage signal, a current signal, or an audible signal.
Electrical voltage sensors that measure DC voltages are used in energy management control systems (EMCS), building control systems (BCS), fault detection, data acquisition, and temperature control. They are also used in power measurement, analysis, and control. Specialized devices are used in high-voltage applications.
Voltage sensors are used to monitor or measure, calculate and determine the supply of voltage. With the help of this sensor, we can determine the AC or DC voltage level. The input of this sensor can be voltage. While the output can be output switches, analog voltage signal, a current signal, audible signal, etc.